First Quarter, A Challenge.

     The learnings that I Gained are all about Internet. One advantage of the internet is  the communication. People are able to communicate immediately with other people thousands of miles away. Today the range of communication services provided by the internet include; e-mail, instant messaging, blogs, newsgroups and online conferencing. I also learned how to make blogs. A blog is meant to generate awareness about you. By making blogs, you can express your feelings, reactions, thoughts on a specific topic.  It is best used as a tool to establish authority and make people trust you.
     
     One problem I encountered in the first quarter is I'm not familiar with blogging, it's my first time to use it and I have no idea how to get started. But as the days passes by, I have gadually learned it because of the help of people around me.

     As I said earlier, I solved those challenges by asking help from my classmates and listening to our teacher while she is teaching in class and you also need to believe in yourself and to your skills.

     Moving on, I will make a lot of blogs so that my mind will wisen, to Refine my  Writing Skills, Share my Knowledge to others,  to meet new people, to inspire others and You’ll become a better thinker and writer.

     The benefits of the Internet In the modern world, the internet has become a powerful tool that people use to ease day to day activities. The internet has become more accessible to people across the globe providing opportunities that never existed before. Just like the internet, Blogging can also help a student to communicate with more people who share expertise in a particular field of work. This enables them to know about different perspectives of people regarding certain criteria.

Comments

Post a Comment