REFLECTION

     When I think about what counts as learning to me, I think about my life. Just being able to live in this world to me is a learning  experience, because I feel that my life is full of lessons and I believe that it takes lessons to learn in life. The use of ICT within early years and schools is now an essential part of provision. ICT is used to help children with their learning and forms and area of learning in its own right. Government initiatives actively encourage practitioners to introduce and utilise ICT in the learning experience.


     I have learned several things throughout this quarter – things that will help me in the future, as I make my way through the next quarter, and that will help me grow as a person, as well. First, I learned how to write article papers and putting of course references, and this has helped me learn how to post blogs properly. I used to make mistakes on these papers, and my teacher would always correct my mistakes , but now, I have mastered it, and I know I can master other lessons  as well. This will help me in just about every class I have in school, so I have learned a skill that will be valuable for many years. The first week of this unit I had a mix of emotions, excitement and stress . The topics covered each week have giving me the opportunity to increase my knowledge in many areas.


     At first, I don't find those topics interested but as the days passes by, i learned how to love those topics and knowing the importance of those. Knowing the importance and use of them. First,is the HTML tags, An HTML tag is a special word or letter surrounded by angle brackets, < and >. You use tags to create HTML elements , such as paragraphs or links.

Comments