"Reading is a unique dimension"

 
    Reading is a unique dimension of human inquiry. Reading allows for ways of thinking that no other type of media can allow.

     I always want to improve my self, I prefer reading than playing. This is a journey that has been fantastic because I able to learn something with each passing day by reading. I understand my thoughts and emotions clearly, reading has made me realize who I am. Making my life more meaningful because  I am a better thinker. Reading is the key to success simply because if you can read, you can do anything you want, you can have whatever you wish.

     Books are with us from school times. Boooks never die, and also the knowledge. Books will exist till the end of this world. Only books can feel our pain and happiness. That's how books play an important role in our life.

Reference:
https://student.unsw.edu.au/effective-reading-and-note-taking

Comments