Change: Starts with Me

     Many people look to someone to serve as a model or motivator for their life. They want someone to look up to, who has good values and a sense of honor and integrity. We are finding someone that could reach our expectations towards a role model. We should start a change with ourselves.

     You must be the change you want to see in the world. If you change yourself you will change your world. If you change how you think then you will change how you feel and what actions you take. And so the world around you will change. The reason why I say I am my own role model is because no one can help me to get where I want to go but myself. I inspire myself to do and be better in what I do. I learned a lot from my triumphs and mistakes. You have to start the change with yourself so that people will respect and admire you.

     The change must start with ourselves. Let's start with simple things. Simple things with great contribution to the society. After trying those simple things, let us try to now to face the things that has a significant effect to our world and to make it more productive.

Reference
https://www.kibin.com/essay-examples/tag/my-role-model

Comments