117th High School Day Celebration

   

     Ilocos Sur National High School is a Public High School specifically located at GOMEZ ST. in the municipality of City Of Vigan, in province of Ilocos Sur, and in the region of I - Ilocos Region. Believe it or not but this school was established on January 01, 1902, 117 years ago.

     Ilocos Sur National High School foundation day was celebrated during the month of March. There are some activities that students do such as, coronation for the Mr. and Ms. Ilocos Sur National High School. One of the highlights of the said event is the Field Demonstration and Parade of Costumes in which teachers and students shows their talent in dancing. I'll be honest with myself, I'm not contented with the activities I think they should add food stalls, booth and rides to make the event memorable especially to those students who will leave the school, to those students who will no longer stay at Ilocos Sur National High School.

     All in all, I enjoyed the foundation day because they introduced a new alumni at Ilocos Sur National High School who is very successful at present. Hopefully soon, I'll be invited as the guest speaker and be introduced as successful alumni of my beloved school which is Ilocos Sur National High School.

Reference
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/School/Ilocos-Sur-National-High-School-ISNHS-128452637226528/

Comments