Reflection

     I know it sounds trite, but it’s amazing to me how quickly the school year has end. The end of the school year can bring up mixed emotions especially to the graduating and completing students. And now, we only have twenty-nine school days left. It's been a challenging but fun school year for me.

     I would share a few highlights and lessons I’ve learned in our ICT 10 over the past ten months. We started talking about internet and its major components, we also discussed about its history and the internet access. Html was one of challenge I survived this school year, because I'm having trouble with it. We also talked about Wireless Fidelity aka WI-FI, which is very useful nowadays. And now, we are trying to recall what we've learned when we are grade 8 which is the Photoshop. From the the first quarter up to now, we are writing a blogs. Maybe it is the reason why our writing skills totally improved.

     As the school year ends, I want to thank my teachers mo supported me with my journey. So many educators had a positive influence on my life. They encouraged me to explore my curiosities, supported me to overcome my struggles, and celebrated my successes. They cared about me, my learning, my life, and they wanted me to find happiness within myself, so that I could be capable of helping others.

Comments